Monday, August 10, 2009

In related news...

It's official. I am shedding my single-ness and becoming a a married girl! While this has been a long time coming, we are now officially getting married and I could not be happier.

We are planning the big day to be Wednesday September 9th, 2009 (09.09.09 - easy to remember!). It will be a very small and casual day. Nothing fancy (no big dress, flowers, attendants) just a simple ceremony that will confirm our commitment to one another.

While the picture is blurry, the ring is gorgeous and perfect for me. Pictures of the big day will also be posted here.

In pregnancy related news. I stepped on the scale this morning, and I am 2 pounds less than I was when I peed on the stick. Which is still healthy, since I was too heavy to start with. But despite the minimal change in numbers, the change in my body? Drastic and fantastic! I am looking more and more pregnant everyday. In fact, I had my first belly touch! While I didn't feel like my personal space was being invaded, I am ok with touch, I did feel bad that all she really touched was my belly fat. The babe is small and tucked mostly in my pelvis still. They are just pushing all the fat upwards and outwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment