Sunday, November 8, 2009

We registered - and it was fun and tiring

We registered today at Toys R Us/Babies R Us. It was loads of fun to wander around and point at stuff with the scanner. And, of course, I made a list of the things we need and the brands we prefer. And we managed to check most everything off the list there. There were a few things, like the dust ruffle and the nursing cover that I wasn't over the moon about. And there were also a few spur-of-the-moment scans too. Like the duck shaped humidifier. But, seriously DUCK shaped!!! I have to say, though, it was tiring. My body just gives out way sooner than it used to. Plus, I need more supportive shoes. Damn, I sound like a grandma... But for the most part, a very successful adventure!

EDIT: Well, we were successful. The Toy R Us registry? FAIL! There is an issue with the SKU numbers. You can't differentiate different colours in the same product. Anyone who reads this and possibly will buy a gift (damn, THAT sounds greedy) colours to choose are PINK and GREEN. NOT BLUE AND YELLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment