Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All she wants to do is... stand

The last few days I have been home with Maddy. And it's been wonderful to spend the time with her! I've noticed, now? All she wants to do is stand. Next to things, in the centre of the room, anywhere and everywhere. Today she stood a few inches from the water cooler. Then she decided she wanted to explore the water cooler... and she tried to walk forward to the cooler. She tried to move her feet and then got a little unstable and fell to her hands and knees and moved forward that way. But with her excellent balance, constant standing, walking along furniture or walking dragons... I know walking is on the horizon.

WALKING. IS. ON. THE. HORIZON.

It's been coming for awhile, but I am not sure I am ready for this. Not at all sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment