Monday, January 25, 2010

More waiting

Spoke to the hospital again. They said that I should be having 3-4 contractions in 10 minutes - ones that are so bad I can't breathe through them - before I come in again. Right now I am 2 every 10 minutes and I can still breathe.

Already I feel so tired... my body is just exhausted. But I'm going to try to sleep some. Or at least rest some. I am thinking sometime tomorrow morning, over 24 hours after it all started, we'll be heading back to the hospital to finish this. It sounds like they are really busy right now, so maybe they'll have a bed by then.

Sprout is just taking her time coming out! At this rate, I may just make it to my due date! *grin*

1 comment:

  1. OMG, did you have a baby? You haven't posted in a few days... Cannot wait to meet Sprout and find out her REAL name!!

    ReplyDelete