Saturday, December 19, 2009

Week 34

Every week is shocks me how fast the last week went by... this week? No different. 6 weeks left before her due date. And actually only 6 working days until I am finished my day job and get some time to prepare for the job that I will have for the rest of my life.

Neil is still convinced she'll be coming early - as in the first few weeks of January. I am still thinking she'll be very early February. Although since Neil was right about the gender I am going to have the room perfectly ready by early January - just in case. And honestly, we're so close to being there.

There isn't a lot to report on Sprout's changes - she's growing, kicking, stretching and getting chubbier and chubbier. I am still doing well - more swelling, more tiredness, more girth but still feeling good. I have to say, I am looking forward to being done work and able to nap when I need to - which is about once or twice in the afternoon. And there is so much to do around here! Like renegotiate the mortgage (I can't believe we've been here 5 years already) and make many frozen meals for when Sprout arrives, purge and clean and organize and maybe even paint! Although don't tell Neil about the painting... I haven't sprung that on him yet. Our laundry room has been in need of extra shelving (and thus storage) for oh... about 5 years now. And it only makes sense to paint before we put up new shelves, right? Then we'll take advantage of post-Christmas sales and pick up the rest of the stuff for Sprout's room. And nap. Napping will be glorious!

Well, we're off to take the boys (our dogs) to see Santa! And then bring them back home and get a few errands done. Later today or tomorrow I also want to take yet another pic of the expanding belly. It's getting quite impressive in its size, I have to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment